fredag den 9. oktober 2009

HAPPILICIOUS

shoooooes, I love 'em. I love sneakers, stilettos, wedges, boots, ballerinas, wellingtons, allstars, flip flop and so on. But these two examples from h&m are just grrrr'eat. But well, gotta admit that I'm low on cash and already got alot of shoes - so they don't really need to be in my closet. unfortunately. The divided eksklusive is still on h&m online shop in size 37 and 38. So GO there, i you crave them just like i do.




Well, winter is sooon to come and i know where I'm going. Into bed. But if I were going outside I would really love to wear this. I love the colour - easy to dress up with a scarf or necklace.
And it would really fit well with both leggins and jeans (- but not jeggins - nothing fits with jeggins ;) ) and bikerboots.

sorry for posting in english - that's just how I feel 'bout it today.
YOU CAN FIND EVERYTHING ON HM.COM

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sagde ...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I assume nice post. Specially the appellation attracted me to study the sound story.

Anonym sagde ...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.