onsdag den 30. december 2009

MLIA

On Halloween I was in a haunted house with my friends. We were walking through and we saw a vampire. We stopped him and asked him why he didn't look like Edward Cullen. He simply answered "because I'm a straight vampire."

Today I got a magazine, on the cover was Robert Pattinson as Edward. My dad took a look at the cover then asked me “Do you know why he is so pale?” Just as I was about to respond because he’s a vampire, he said “Because there’s no light in the closet.” Thanks dad for clearing that up. MLIA

Today, my two sisters were having a fight over the dinner table, one is 14 the other is 6. My 14 year old sister yelled "Well santa's not real!". My 6 year old sister plucked up some courage and yelled "Well niether is Edward Cullen!". One ran from the table crying. I think we all know who did. MLIA.

... jeg kunne ik' nære mig ;)


Today, I was reading someone's status on facebook. Someone's status was "Why does there have to be school tomarrow" someone commented "Because you spelled tomorrow wrong." I died laughing. MLIA


and then, the sweet one:

Four years ago, when i was 18, i noticed that at night my front window is very reflective so i was pretending to dive in slow motion and shoot, dual pistol style. Suddenly a really hot girl walked past and i was startled and fell over. Embarrassed i waited for a bit and then stood up. As i stoop up i saw her slowly shooting an imaginary rifle from behind a car. We then proceeded to do this for 10 minutes until she did an extremely dramatic death. She wasn't getting up so i went outside to meet her. Once i got to where she was, there was nothing but a piece of paper with a mobile number on it. Today, we are getting married. MLIA

Ingen kommentarer: