søndag den 17. januar 2010

50 song I love to death

1. Lifehouse Hanging by a moment
2. Superheroes Turn me on
3. Kings of Leon I want you
4. Jet Are you gonna be my girl
5. House of Pain Put on your shitkickers
6. Oasis Don't look back in anger
7. Regina Spektor Hotel song
8. Pulp Common People
9. The Raveonettes Love in a trashcan
10. Donna Lewis I love you always forever
11. Babyshambles Fuck Forever
12. Rent mel Ta' det af
13. Michael Jackson Dirty Diana
14. Mew She came home for Christmas
15. Kings of Leon Knocked up
16. Jimmy eat world My sundown
17. Depeche Mode Enjoy the silence
18. Eskobar feat Heather Nova Someone New
19. Jace Everett Bad things
20. Kashmir Petite Machine
21. Dire Straits Money for Nothing
22. Goo Goo Dolls Iris
23. Killers Uncle Johnny
24. Nephew Blå & Black
25. Run DMC It's Tricky
26. Bloodhound Gang Ballad of Chasey Lain
27. Berlin Take my breath away (it's the movie, doesn't really work without the movie!!!)
28. White Lies E.S.T
29. Ryan Adams Wonderwall
30. Jeff Buckley Hallelujah
31. The Raveonettes Lust
32. Fall out boy Sugar we're going down
33. Mew 156
34. Fallulah I lay my head
35. Ida Maria I like you so much better when you're naked
36. The Rumour Said Fire The Balcony
37. Placebo Running up that hill
38. Prince When doves cry
39. Nick Cave feat Kylie Minoque Where the wild Roses grow
40. Nikola Sarcevic My Aim is You
41. Moulin Rouge (Ewan McGregor) My gift is my song
42. Beth Orton Wild World
43. Blink 182 First Date
44. Mads Langer + Dúné Dry Lips + Poem with no rhyme
45. VETO Spit it out
46. Jason Mraz Im Yours Original Version
47. Volbeat Maybelline i hofteholder
48. L.O.C. #@!! Mig Nu
49. Kooks She Moves in her own way
50. Ida Østergaard On his knees

hvis du har for meget tid, så start fra toppen og hør alle mine favoritter

Ingen kommentarer: