onsdag den 3. februar 2010

i totally forgot

to tell you about my absolute perfect perfect birthdayparty.
lets just say, I was drunk and enjoyed all of my visistors. thx Maria and N. for cleaning up the apartment before leaving. Thank Maria VSJ for sneaking in, in the middle of the night (still about that, you know). Thank you J. for the hug, that made the night magnificient. Thank you J. for showing up. And dJulie, I'll be hanging by a moment here with you too, always.
So we had alot of fun, even though my iPod almost broke. But I knew it would leave (we have this weird, really really close relationsship).
The present was great, all of them. Some money from mom and dad, Florence +The Machine ticket from the besties + a book "It's not how good you are, it's how good you want to be", soapbubblemachine(EPIC!!!), Faxe Kondi + more soapbubbles from J, The Thinking Man, brought back home from Africa, Nailcolour (like I need that ;) ), happy socks and a giftcard for h&m.. Think that's it :)

Ingen kommentarer: